While making the mushrooms, this is one of a few project ideas that popped into my head. Happily, I had lots of previously folded pieces in the right colors set aside beforehand. (I actually used them all for this ='[ Gotta make more, but I ran out of paper.)
I made the 4 regular ghosts plus the edible dark blue one. They all have eyes facing different directions and consisted of about 400 pieces each. Pac-man utilized a higher number of pieces to make it similar in size with the ghosts.
I added eyes to Pac-man because it was odd having a blank faced one when the ghosts had eyes. I tried making it look a little like Pac-man eyes but they look more like wing nuts. Meh. I also added a tongue to fill the void.
Wakka, wakka, wakka...
- Colored Paper (All are modules. Yellow, Red, Cyan, Pink, Orange, Blue, White, Black, Light Pink)
The first ghost prolly took about an hour since I was fiddling with the eyes and the flaps. The rest came along much faster once I had the pattern down. Pac-Man took a couple of hours since I had to figure out the shape and I ran out of premade pieces while constructing it.